xp_spectrum: (cool)
[personal profile] xp_spectrum
A little bit of self-indulgent whining first. Being stabbed sucks enough, but now I'm stuck in solid form until things heal up, otherwise I need to get MORE stitches and the first batch were bad enough. Wah.

But now the main point of posting... I've caught up on the news and some of the reports and things and holy crap you guys in New York were AWESOME. Like, yeah, there's a lot of property damage (what the hell happened to Tomkins Square Park? It looks like someone dropped a nuke on it!), but all the commentary is about how there's so fewer casualties and injured than you'd expect from the mess. So you all should be so proud of yourselves for making that happen.

And of course the Friends of Humanity leadership are disavowing themselves from the whole thing. "Rogue element, fringe minority, nothing to do with us, blah, blah." It's probably a good thing I can't use my powers for now or I'd have fried the TV by now.

I'm still kind of at the hobbling around stage, so I don't think there's much I can do to help right now, but if there's anyone wants company and warm bright light, come join me in the sunroom. The sunlamp and I would welcome it. :)

Date: 2024-01-09 07:57 pm (UTC)
xp_strange: (pic#16933387)
From: [personal profile] xp_strange
I'm glad you're doing better and really sorry you got stabbed. The news from France has also been crazy. This whole thing - but yeah. Glad you're okay. And everyone else, too.

Date: 2024-01-09 08:28 pm (UTC)
xp_darcy: (butterflies: follow)
From: [personal profile] xp_darcy
Oh hon, I'm glad you're okay. I'm helping scrub video (or at least faces), but I can do that as well from the sunroom as I can my bed, and warm light sounds good.

Date: 2024-01-09 10:02 pm (UTC)
xp_rogue: (smug smile)
From: [personal profile] xp_rogue
You were a goddamn BADASS, babe. Whine alllll you want, you absolutely deserved it <3 In fact, whine with wine. Or whatever your indulgence is.

Maybe an aero bar?

Date: 2024-01-09 11:27 pm (UTC)
xp_liono: made by Walks (Default)
From: [personal profile] xp_liono
you had me at sunlamp

Profile

xp_spectrum: (Default)
Monica Rambeau

June 2026

S M T W T F S
 123456
789 10111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 28th, 2026 06:22 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios